McNally Industries uses state of the art engineering tools and techniques together with deep institutional manufacturing knowledge to develop both mechanical and electrical Level III technical data packages (TDPs) for our customers. These TDPs provide the information necessary to enable our customers to competitively manufacture, procure, and provision items essentially identical to the original item.
The benefits of using McNally include:
- Parts and models are parametric and associative. Meaning a change in either the 3D or 2D will be automatically updated in the associated files
- The TDP is developed in accordance with the latest ASME industry standards, MIL-STD-31000, and the customer’s best practices, start part file, drawing formats, and metadata attributes
- Each 2D CAD drawing is fully dimensioned, meeting the MIL-STD-31000 requirements for a production level TDP
- The TDP is created using PTC’s Creo CAD modeling software
- Each component is reviewed for manufacturability to drive costs down
- An indentured Bill of Materials (IBOM) is created down to the lowest piece part