McNally Industries strength in design engineering coupled with deep manufacturing experience provides a unique capability for product development and re-engineering. Our team of experienced design engineers specialize in collaborating with our customers to develop exceptional products that meet or exceed mission requirements and needs.
Our list of our engineering services include:
- New Product Design: All aspects of the product development process from concept development through manufacturing, assembly and test to meet our customer’s specifications and requirements
- Re-engineering: Improving existing designs for performance and cost reductions
- Reverse Engineering: Utilizing the latest technologies to scan, measure, analyze and recreate legacy systems no longer supported by their Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Computer Aided Design (CAD): Expert CAD users, advanced Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), 6σ tolerance analysis, and creation of Level III Technical Data Packages (TDPs) to the latest engineering standards
- Prototype Manufacturing: In-house 3D printing and engineering lab featuring CNC machining, welding, assembly, and test. Proof of concept validation, physical testing, performance benchmarking