McNally Industries strength in design engineering coupled with deep manufacturing experience provides a unique capability for product development and re-engineering. Our team of experienced design engineers specialize in collaborating with you, our customer to develop exceptional products which meet your requirements.
Our list of our engineering services include:
- New Product Design: All aspect of the product development process from concept development through manufacturing, assembly and test to meet our customer’s specifications and requirements
- Re-engineering: Improving existing designs for performance improvements and cost reductions
- Reverse Engineering: Utilizing the latest technologies to scan, measure, analyze and recreate legacy devices no longer supported by their Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Computer Aided Design (CAD): Expert CAD users, advanced Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), 6σ tolerance analysis, and creation of Level III Technical Data Packages (TDPs) to the latest engineering standards
- Prototype Manufacturing: In-house 3D printing and engineering lab featuring CNC machining, welding, assembly, and test. Proof of concept validation, physical testing, performance benchmarking