Location: Grantsburg, WI, United States of America
Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
Travel Required: No
Positions Available: 1
McNally Industries is looking for a mid level Mechanical Engineer to join us. The candidate will design, develop, modify, and evaluate mechanical components and systems in support of our customer’s requirements.
Our facility is located in Grantsburg, WI. Also known as the “Gateway to Crex Meadows”, Grantsburg hosts the largest wildlife area in Wisconsin. Grantsburg is also an access point to the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway which provides over two hundred miles of a pristine, picturesque river setting. A wide variety of recreational activities can be enjoyed at both Crex Meadows, the St Croix River or one of our local lakes. Grantsburg is the manufacturing center of Burnett County. With easy access to Minneapolis/St Paul, small town charm, and a friendly relaxing atmosphere, Grantsburg is the place to be!
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of Mechanical engineering experience
- Understand of AS9100 and continual improvement methods
- Strong understanding of mechanical design principles, reverse engineering, and the ability to apply sound engineering judgement to a variety of projects.
- Ability to understand the technical needs of the clients through conversational interaction
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics, parts lists, specifications, instructions, and test procedures.
- Desire for new challenges, to be on the ground floor of an exciting opportunities.
- Detail oriented with the ability to create and record data.
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to multi-task in an environment of competing priorities.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to use hand power tools as well as the ability to take accurate measurements.
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
Why join us?
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 9/80 Work Schedule
- Excellent Medical Benefits Coverage
- Bonus Plan based on Company Performance