Reports to: VP of Finance
Position Summary/Purpose of the Position:
As the senior accountant, you will analyze complex financial records and reports. You will oversee the monthly closing process and regulate and authenticate financial transactions. Maintain a ledger to ensure effectiveness and accuracy of all accounting tasks.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the month end process and preparation of the monthly financial package
- Create a Standard Operating Procedure manual for accounting policy and regulations
- Complete external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors
- Work with outside consultant on ERP improvements
- Represent the Accounting/Finance on any EPR upgrades
- Assist with the annual budget process
- Prepare the weekly cash flow projections
- Responsible for monthly inventory reporting along with year-end physical inventory
- Review monthly Completed Job report
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, 5 -10 years’ experience in the accounting field. Demonstrate the ability to work in a leadership role. Must be an outstanding communicator, and have established skills in accuracy, organization with attention to detail.
Normal office environment may require irregular schedules.