Location: Grantsburg, WI, United States of America
Citizenship Required: United States Citizenship
Travel Required: No
Positions Available: 1
McNally Industries is looking for a mid-level Electrical Engineer to join us. The candidate will design, develop, modify and evaluate electrical or electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry, or other hardware systems and/or electrical engineering applications.
Our facility is located in Grantsburg, WI. Also known as the “Gateway to Crex Meadows”, Grantsburg hosts the largest wildlife area in Wisconsin. Grantsburg is also an access point to the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway which provides over two hundred miles of a pristine, picturesque river setting. A wide variety of recreational activities can be enjoyed at both Crex Meadows, the St Croix River or one of our local lakes. Grantsburg is the manufacturing center of Burnett County. With easy access to Minneapolis/St Paul, small town charm, and a friendly relaxing atmosphere, Grantsburg is the place to be!
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of electrical engineering experience
- Understand of AS9100 and continual improvement methods
- Strong understanding of electrical design and the ability to apply sound electrical engineering judgement to a variety of projects.
- Ability to understand the technical needs of the clients through conversational interaction
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics, parts lists, specifications, instructions, and test procedures.
- Desire for new challenges, to be on the ground floor of an exciting opportunities.
- Detail oriented with the ability to create and record data.
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Ability to multi-task in an environment of competing priorities.
- Ability to interface with all departments within the company.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to use hand power tools as well as the ability to take accurate measurements.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
Why join us?
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off (PTO)
- 9/80 Work Schedule
- Excellent Medical Benefits Coverage
- Bonus Plan based on Company Performance
Please use our Online Application
Or Email resume to: HR@mcnally-industries.com
Or mail to:
McNally Industries, LLC
340 W Benson Ave
Grantsburg, WI 54840